VISION AND MISSION
CCET Library serves in teaching, learning and research activities which further contribute to the achievement of institute mission. Library website provides access to e-resources which encourages learning, research and reading.
- Floor Plan- Block A, Floor 2nd
Dr. Davinder Singh Saini
Prof. In-Charge Library
Dr. Shalini Wasan
· PhD Submitted.
Library Rules and Regulations
- Every student can issue only three books for one month only.
- If the library card is lost, the duplicate can be issued on payment of Rs. 50.
- Reference books, text-books and journals shall not be issued.
- A fine of Re. 1/- per day shall be charged for each book kept beyond the due date.
- Borrowers shall be required to pay the price of the book, if lost by them.
- A student on leave must arrange for the return of books in time.
- Marking on books and tearing of papers out of library books is not permissible. Defaulter, if any, shall have to pay the cost of the book.
- The Librarian can recall any book, if necessary, even before the expiry of the due date of return.
- Contact Information- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Library Opening Hours- 9.00 a.m. to 5 p.m.